We understand that sometimes things do not work out according to plan. Here is our cancellation policy to help you if you need to cancel:
1. If you cancel over a week in advance from your initial booking date, you will receive a full refund.
2. If you cancel more than 48 hours in advance, we will be happy to reschedule you or issue you a voucher good for up to one year. If you are from outside the Central NY area, we will issue you a a refund if it is more than 48 hours in advance notice.
4. Less than 48 hours, we will be unable to issue you a refund. Please understand that less than 48 hours notice, it is sometimes difficult to get your time slot re-booked.
5. If you do not show for your tour, no refund will be given.
6. If you show for a farm tour, but do not adhere to our policies, no refund will be given.
7. If you're late for your appointment- you can join the tour in progress which will end at the scheduled time.
Please note that if we have to cancel due to weather conditions or unforeseen event, you will be given the option to reschedule within 1 year or a full refund will be given to you.
Refunds will be processed within 5 working days.
Only service dogs are allowed on the farm. There are no other animals allowed. None are allowed inside the paddocks.
The “Safety in Agricultural Tourism Act,” now part of New York’s General Obligations Law (“GOL”), provides that owners and operators of agricultural tourism areas “shall not be liable for an injury to or death of a visitor if the provisions of General Obligations Law Section 18-303(1)(a) – (e) Please note signage posted in accordance with this law.
Education and customer support continue to be our focus. Supporting our customers and helping them find answers to their questions is important to us. New to alpaca ownership? We'll do our best to help you get started.
**FALL '22 - We need to reduce the size of our herd due to some health issues.
Please check our sales list- we can create a package to meet your needs and your budget.
Call or text to schedule a visit.
**Tours are limited and by appointment ONLY for the healthy and safety of our animals. Schedule here https://claddaghfarm.as.me/
**Store is open by appointment only - schedule here https://claddaghfarm.as.me/
Note- dogs terrify the alpacas so please leave pets home or in the car.